Saturday 12 May 2012

Power Lead Snatcher

Most Powerful Lead Generation Software Available


The Power Lead Snatcher software goes out and even grabs emails, this is very powerful as most other lead generation software tools out there don't even do that since Google Maps recently shut down this information.


Whats more is we will be giving this away to Warriors at a ridiculous price just to get a large number of customers on board to help with our branding and before we go live mainstream on another platform, so if you want a piece of software and bonuses you must taken action quickly as we will close the doors anytime on this and with no warning.

Are you spending hours of wasted time trying to gather leads for your business. Are you tired of the day to day grind to go through Yellow Pages or Google Maps to find local businesses to contact for your services?

I know the feeling, I too had to manually find businesses to contact within certain cities or abroad and it was painstaking. It was very frustrating to say the least that I had to manually search one by one and print out many sheets of paper for each business listing but this later had to come to an end.

I needed something automated that would help my SEO Business and to contact potential clients that were interested in taking up my services so I created this tool that gathers listings in an easy to use fashion and manages my contacts efficiently so I can keep track and organized better.

Basically I would either contact potential clients by phone or email and already know everything about them so the hard work was already done, further more I would contact businesses that had good reviews and have a solid business so it would be much easier for me to close these deals because they were already successful to some degree and this also would mean they had some kind of budget.

From that point it was easy I just sat down myself and called a few clients or had my team read a call script (which we provide) and that was it. as you grow you can either outsource this work to telemarketing companies, train one or two staff.

Now of course you do not NEED to be a SEO expert or have a web design team, you don't even have to offer these services, let's say you specialize in consulting or you have your own product or service you are selling you can contact any business for any niche,

its simple.

You can contact clients in any niche, whether you are looking to offer services to hotels, restaurants, fitness clubs, wholesalers, retailers or any business in general then this software is for you. it doesn't matter if you have a big or small business you can scale it up with this tool that will automate and do all the heavy lifting.

Because after all money is time, time is money right? Well here my friend I am handing over to you the golden goose, i am giving you what has worked for me to pull in over $275 846 to my offline business in my 1st year and money keeps coming thanks to this automated solution.

I will give you the software and the system i use to help you make a very sustainable business either online or offline so you no logger have to struggle.

  ©Free Seo Tools - Todos os direitos reservados.

Template by Dicas Blogger | Topo